How to Clean a Dishwasher
The following steps will help you to clean your dishwasher of unwanted buildup. These steps will help the dishwasher clean better and improve the overall performance of your dishwasher. However, this method will not unlodge large food particles or otherwise fix a broken machine. That being said, because this technique is so easy, you should absolutely try it first!
- Empty the dishwasher.
- Pour 1/2 cup white vinegar into dishwasher.
- Run dishwasher.
- Repeat steps 1-3.
- Check to see if your dishwasher is clean.
- If not clean, purchase Lemi-shine.
- Run dishwasher with Lemi-shine.
- If still not clean, hire a professional.